UVC 450W ROBOT
LED COOL LIGHTS, 450Watt UVC disinfection robot is an intelligent anti-epidemic robot with auto navigation and obstacle avoidance. The efficiency of autonomous disinfection is 6 times of that of artificial disinfection mode, and it can disinfect 376 square feet in 3 minutes. This UVC robot can identify the whole environment that needs to be disinfected, and then plan the disinfection path to automatically disinfect. The disinfection efficiency can reach 99% ~ 99.9%.
In public places, some pathogens can be prevented from spreading through the air or on the surface of objects by ultraviolet disinfection. The air sterilizer is carried by AGV, making full use of the advantages of the handling robot.
1. Fast disinfection speed: the total power of UV lamp is 450W, 360 ° with no dead angle, super efficient sterilization, 30-50m2 or 323sf-538sf per minute, no residual pollution;
2. Robot disinfection: vision navigation, automatic operation,can set disinfection route, track and speed at will, remote control, so that different field disinfection can be applied freely;
3. High killing rate: fixed UV lamp is used for disinfection, and some backlight spaces or places far away from the lamp are not completely eliminated; Mihai disinfection robot is mobile, and the walking path can be set differently each time, to ensure that there is no dead angle, up to 99% ~ 99.9%.
Sterilization principle of UV disinfection robot:
The sterilization principle of UV disinfection robot is to destroy the molecular structure of DNA (DNA) and RNA (RNA) of microbial cells through the high-energy UV radiation emitted by UV lamp, resulting in the death of growth cells and / orregenerative cells, so as to achieve the effect of sterilization and disinfection. In the UV spectrum, the UV wave band of 240nm-280nm (UVC) is the most effective sterilization band. The novel coronavirus is a new type of RNA that is effective for killing the pathogens. (UVC) the 2019-nCov is a new type of coronavirus, which is replicated by RNA and needs more efficient sterilization measures to kill the pathogen. Under the current medical and health disinfection standards, especially in the medical environment, UVC belongs to broad-spectrum sterilization, which can effectively kill common virus bacteria, and is an efficient and convenient way of sterilization.
- Disinfection Method: UV Lamp Disinfection
- Disinfection Track: Computer Any Settings
- Navigation Type: Visual Navigation
- UV Lamp Power: 450W
- Size: 24" (L) x 21.1" (W) x 47.3" (H)
- Disinfection Speed: 323 sq.ft. - 538 sq.ft./Minute
- Disinfection Speed Metric: (20-30m2/minute)
- Walking Speed: Go Straight 6'7-196FT ( 2-60m)
- Walking Speed: Turn 1'3 - 65'-7 / Minute (1-20m)
- Disinfection Efficiency: 99.9%
- Electrical Anti-Collision: Lidar Obstacle Avoidance
- Mechanical Anti-Collision: Stop Triggered by anti-collision adhesive
- Emergency Braking: Emergency Stop Switch
- Battery Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
- Battery Voltage: 36V/30AH
- Charging Mode: Manual or Automatic Charging
- Usage Time: 80-90min
- Charging Time: 3 Hours
- Connection Mode: Built in Wireless Routing
- Color: White
- Operating System: English / Chinese Optional