5050-60/M LED TAPE
LED Cool Lights, UL Listed 5050 - 60 LED Tape Light, is available in 12V or 24V. The LED 5050 tape introduces a Revolution in Lighting with the LED Adhesive Tape Light, which features the latest energy efficient LED technology in an extremely low profile that will make you wonder where the light is coming from. Flexible and available in a variety of colors, waterproof and non-waterproof, solid color and color changing, it can be installed in a wide range of applications. Whether you have a new construction or remodeling project, LED Cool Lights, Tape Light can update your design with a "green" solution. LED COOL Lights Flexible strip has 300 LED's per roll, is a low-voltage, low power system,12v DC or 24V DC. Each roll is 196" long [16.4ft] allowing for installations in extremely tight quarters where incandescent, florescent and neon technologies will not fit. Also available with 30 LED's per meter, Waterproof, Rgb, Rgb+W, Color Changing and Double Row LED. CRI 90+
Available Colors listed below. Other Colors available upon requestAmber, Red, Green, Blue, Warmer White - 2700K LED, Warm White - 3500K LED, Cool White - 6500K LED, Neutral White - 4000-4100K LED
- Power Required: 6amp
- Input Voltage: DC 12V or 24V DC
- 10mm Width
- CRI: 90+ White/Warm White
- Wattage: 72 Watts
- Cool White 6500
- Warm White: 3000-3500K
- Neutral White: 4000-4100K
- Warmer White: 2700K
- 12V Dimmable: Yes. 12v/150W Dimmable Driver (Will Run up to 2 Rolls). Dimmable with any low voltage LED Switch such as a Lutron Diva or Lutron Maestro.
- 24V Dimmable. Yes. 24V/150W Driver will run up to 2 Rolls.
- Lumen Output: 5750lm
- Max Run: 16.4FT
- 3M Adhesive
- 120 Degree Light Distribution
- Ultra-Bright surface mount LED’s available in White, Warm white, Red, Green, Blue, Amber and Custom Colors Available Upon Request
- Highly flexible circuit board with integral 3M high-bond adhesive tape can be applied to most accessible surfaces.
- No ultra violet (UV/IR) radiation. No mercury.
- Dry Location
- UL Listed