LED Cool Lights, UL Listed, 3528 Tape Light introduces a Revolution in Lighting with the LED Adhesive Ribbon which features the latest energy efficient LED technology in an extremely low profile that will make you wonder where the light is coming from. Flexible and available in a variety of colors, waterproof and non-waterproof, solid color and color changing, it can be installed in a wide range of applications. Whether you have a new construction or remodeling project, LED Cool Lights, Tape Light can update your design with a "green" solution. LED COOL Lights Flexible strip has 300 LED's per roll, is a low-voltage, low power system,12v DC LED’s that are entirely RoHS compliant. Each roll is 196" long [16.4ft] allowing for installations in extremely tight quarters where incandescent, florescent and neon technologies will not fit. Also available with 60, 96 LED's per meter and 120 LED's per meter.
UL Listed 3528-30/M LED Tape (150 LED's/16.4FT Roll)
Amber, Blue, Green, Red
Warmer White 2700K, Warm White 3500K
Cool White 6500K, Neutral White 4000K
- 1.9W/M, 9.5W/Roll 16.4FT
- 30 LED/M
- Lumens: 570lm
- 8mm thickness
- CRI: 90+
- Voltage: 12V/DC
- Cool White 6500K
- Warm White: 3000-3500K
- Neutral White: 4000-4100K
- Warmer White: 2700K
- Dimmable: Yes. 12v/60W dimmable driver (Will Run 2 Rolls) or 12v/150W Dimmable Driver (Will Run up to 6 Rolls). Dimmable with any low voltage LED Switch such as a Lutron Diva or Lutron Maestro.
- Lumen Output: 1100lm
- Max Run: 32FT (2 Rolls Together)
- 3M Adhesive
- 120 Degree Light Distribution
- Ultra-Bright surface mount LED’s available in White, Warm white, Red, Green, Blue, Amber and Custom Colors Available Upon Request
- Highly flexible circuit board with integral 3M high-bond adhesive tape can be applied to most accessible surfaces.
- No ultra violet (UV/IR) radiation. No mercury.
- Dry Location