LED Cool Lights, introduces its newest LED High Density Tape. This 2216 LED Tape has 1500 LED's per (16.4FT) roll, making it ideal for a continous, no spot, dot free look. This tape has a CRI 90+ rating, runs 24volt, dimmable using a dimmable 24v driver, and is 115W/Roll. This tape is used for lighting coves and ideal for running in a led aluminum extrusion channel with a dot free look.
(12V / 9'-10" (3M) Roll)
(24V / 16.4FT Roll / 7W/FT)
LED 2216-300 LED/M - 7W/FT
- Input Voltage: DC 12V or 24V DC
- 10mm Width
- CRI: 90+ White/Warm White
- Wattage: 115 Watts
- Cool White 6500
- Warm White: 3000-3500K
- Neutral White: 4000-4100K
- Warmer White: 2700K
- 12V Dimmable: Yes. 12v/150W Dimmable Driver (Will Run up to 2 Rolls). Dimmable with any low voltage LED Switch such as a Lutron Diva or Lutron Maestro.
- 24V Dimmable. Yes. 24V/300W Driver will run up to 2 Rolls.
- Lumen Output: 7512lm/16.4FT Roll - 458lm/FT
- Max Run: 16.4FT
- 3M Adhesive
- 120 Degree Light Distribution
- Highly flexible circuit board with integral 3M high-bond adhesive tape can be applied to most accessible surfaces.
- No ultra violet (UV/IR) radiation. No mercury.
- Dry Location
- UL Listed