The LED QL high power 1W puck light has dual mounting options and can be recessed flush or surface mounted. It is our smallest puck light at 1.25" diameter and used best for spot lighting. With the QL LED puck's low profile sleek brushed aluminum design and shallow installation depth, it is ideal for use in shelves, cabinets and displays. The standard stock colors are pure white (6500k) or warm white (3500k), custom colors available upon request. The QL puck is sold in packs of 6 puck lights with a plug in or hard wire power supply.
1.25" LED QL Puck Light (Single Light with power)
White LED, Warm White LED
- Secure built-in constant current circuit employed. Take the advantage of stability of the power supply, avoid the Led failure caused by the voltage surge, shock or other damages due to the unsteadiness of the constant current driver
- High power efficiency. Conversion rate>92%, improved by 6% comparing with the conventional constant current driver.
- Easy connection. Any quantity of downlight can be wired in parallel connection within the rated wattage of the Power supply, all the downlight can work separately.
- Solid-state, high shock or vibration resistant
- High output white or warm white LED
- Reverse polarity protected
- 30 degree
- White LED: LEDC-QL-302A-12V-W
- Warm White LED: LEDC-QL-302A-12V-WW
- Dimensions: 33mm (Diameter) x 21.5mm (H)
- Material: Aluminum
- Power Consumtion: 1.6 +/- 10%
- Input Current mA: 140 +/- 5%
- Input Voltage: 12V
- LED Quantity: 1
- Wattage: 1Watt
- LED Type: SMD LED
- Luminous Flux: 45 +/- 10%
- CRI: 80
- Life Span: 50,000 hrs